Micropigmentation Semi-Permanent Make-Up
Micropigmentation which is also referred to as semi-permanent make up or tattooing offers the freedom from daily make-up application, it is the long-lasting cosmetic make-up for eyebrows and eyeliner.
Coloured pigments are implanted into the upper dermal layer of the skin giving a very natural enhancement to your brows or eyeline.
The treatment consists of 2 initial treatments and long term touch ups as required.
During the healing process you lose about 40% of the colour, therefore a second treatment is required for the longevity of the colour. Over time as the colour fades we offer a follow up service, and send reminders each year to check you are happy with your eyelash line or brows.
People that would benefit from this treatment:
- Anyone who desires the freedom from daily make-up application
- Sports people and those with oily skin who loose there make-up
- People with sparse, thinning eyebrows and eyelashes
- People with allergies to conventional make-up
- Physically impaired eg arthritis
- Visually impaired eg poor eyesight
- Alopecia sufferers, or after chemotherapy or radiotherapy
Lower Eyeliner Micropigmentation
Upper & Lower Eyeliner Micropigmentation
Includes Eyebrows, Upper and Lower Eyeliner
Here is a selection of photos of micropigmentation work by our talented therapists.
Click on a photo to enlarge it and you can then scroll through each photo.
Each clients pigment colour and shape is customised to suit the individual, this is discussed during your consultation and pigment colours are tested prior to treatment.
Some images are directly after treatment and you will notice some swelling and redness.
We also offer…